Summary Financial Services Representative near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a financial services representative. The following information is applicable to all Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235).
Financial sales representatives sell basic deposit, investment and loan products and services to individuals and businesses. They work in banks, credit unions, trust companies and similar financial institutions.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job outlook is good in the Toronto Region
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
- Prepare statements on delinquent accounts
- Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay loan
- Submit credit and loan applications to management
- Review and update credit and loan files
- Date modified: