Job outlook Financial Services Representative near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235) are good near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a financial services representative.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
As the financial and commercial hub in Canada, the region hosts the headquarters of Canada's five largest banks as well as the majority of head offices of foreign-owned banks operating in Canada. This, coupled with a growing population demanding more financial services, could imply more opportunities for workers in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial sales representatives in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 15,630 people work in this occupation.
- Financial sales representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 91%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: