Access employer resources
Recruit on Job Bank for the first time
Are you here for the first time? Learn how to recruit quickly and easily on Job Bank, and get started!
Get support for your business
Use the Business Benefits Finder tool to find government programs and services tailored to your business needs.
Find recruitment and hiring advice
Learn about tools and resources that can help you recruit, hire, train and retain employees to build a long-lasting workforce.
Make your recruitment journey simple
Start by creating an account and registering your business or employer on Job Bank. Then, post your jobs and we’ll make sure they reach the best-fitting candidates with minimum efforts.
Need extra help? Have a look at the videos explaining how to create a user account and an employer file.
Job postingPost jobs
You can create and post a job easily with our pre-defined options. With over 30,000 job titles and more than 10,000 skills, you can build a detailed and effective job description to target the perfect candidate.
Looking to advertise a bilingual job posting? We take care of it. On Job Bank, all job postings are automatically available in both official languages once they’re posted.
Give it a try! Sign up and start creating jobs.
Latest optionsCustomize your jobs
We’re constantly innovating to reflect the newest trends on the labour market. See what’s new for employers on Job Bank.
- Let job seekers apply directly on Job Bank and manage applications under your employer dashboard.
- Promote your workplace’s flexibility thanks to our variety of options: remote work opportunity, on the road job and virtual job.
- signing into your account. Stay connected and informed through your personalized employer dashboard. You can keep track of all communications simply by
- Create a business profile to promote your business to job seekers by highlighting its positive aspects and by providing an overview of the workplace information.
- Market your jobs to specific audiences, such as students or apprentices, to meet your hiring criteria.
Job MatchFind the perfect match
Once your job posting is up, it’s instantly matched to job seekers’ profiles that are relevant to your job requirements. You can review the profiles and show your interest to the candidates by inviting them to apply. You can find qualified applicants in one click!
Looking to limit your matches to top notch candidates? It’s easy. We offer a choice of matching modes you can choose from based on your hiring needs.
Diversity in the workplaceExpand your talent pool
Find out how to recruit and hire Veteran job seekers efficiently, and benefit from their wide variety of skills and assets.
Learn how you can use Job Bank to post jobs and target Indigenous peoples looking for work to prompt them to apply.
Explore our tools and services available to you to market your jobs to job seekers with disabilities and encourage them to apply.
Learn about tips for recruiting, integrating and retaining newcomers, and access resources that can help you connect with newcomers looking for work.
- Date modified: