Job requirements Maintenance Manager in Ontario
Find out what you typically need to work as a maintenance manager in Ontario. These requirements are applicable to all Facility operation and maintenance managers (NOC 0714).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Facility operation managers require completion of a college or university program in business administration or in a discipline related to facility operation and maintenance or An equivalent combination of technical training and experience in administration or maintenance.
- Maintenance managers require completion of a college or university program in electrical or mechanical engineering or in another discipline related to building maintenance or An equivalent combination of technical training and experience in building maintenance.
- Several years of supervisory experience in facility operations or maintenance are usually required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
|Canada||Maintenance Supervisor (transportation)||
Maintenance Manager in Ontario | Job requirements
The Web server is incapable of performing the request. Please try your request again later. Please contact the server’s administrator if this problem persists.