Job prospects Electrical Mechanic in Manitoba
Job opportunities for Electrical mechanics (NOC 7333) are fair in Manitoba over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an electrical mechanic.
Job opportunities in Manitoba
The employment outlook will be fair for Electrical mechanics (NOC 7333) in Manitoba for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Electrical mechanics in the Manitoba region:
- Approximately 150 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Electrical mechanics mainly work in the following sectors:
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 26%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 26%
- Repair and maintenance (NAICS 811): 22%
- Computer, electronic and electrical product manufacturing (NAICS 334-335): 15%
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Manitoba by economic region.
|Interlake Region||Fair Fair|
|North Central Region||Fair Fair|
|North Region||Fair Fair|
|Parklands Region||Fair Fair|
|South Central Region||Fair Fair|
|Southeast Region||Fair Fair|
|Southwest Region||Fair Fair|
|Winnipeg Region||Fair Fair|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Electrical mechanics (NOC 7333) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: