Job prospects Sales Supervisor - Retail in Yukon
Job opportunities for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) are good in Yukon over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a sales supervisor - retail.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
Job opportunities in Yukon
The employment outlook will be good for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) in Yukon for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail sales supervisors in the Yukon region:
- Approximately 50 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Retail sales supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale and Retail Trade (NAICS 41, 44-45): 92%
- Other Commercial Services (NAICS 54-56, 81): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: