How do I extend my job posting?
Your job posting will not be extended automatically; you have to extend it manually before it expires.
Here are some guidelines on how to extend an advertised job posting:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Select the job posting you wish to extend, and click “Extend”.
- Indicate the number of days your job is to be posted for.
- Fill out the rest of the form.
You can extend the original job posting at any time. Please note, however, that you can only extend a job posting for up to 30 days at a time and cannot exceed a total of 120 days.
- How do I make changes to my advertised job posting?
- I can't find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- If I can't write my own job description, what can I do?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- Why can't I write my own job description?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show “Pending”?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- Date modified: