Why do I have to send documents to Job Bank?
In some cases, a Job Bank officer may request documents to verify information you provided in your employer file. If information is missing or unclear, you may receive a phone call or an email from Job Bank requesting documents confirming specific details.
Documents that Job Bank may request include:
- A statement of account for current source deductions (PD7A)
- A phone bill
- A utility bill
Failure to send documents within 20 days of the request will result in the employer file being suspended until documents are received. Any job postings created will also not be advertised.
- How do I register an employer?
- I am looking to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change my employer file details?
- My payroll account number is already in use in the system. What can I do?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add another user to my employer file?
- I want to register a new employer on Job Bank. Do I need to create a new user account?
- I had a job seeker user account, but I am now hiring. What do I do?
- Date modified: