How do I add another user to my employer file?
To add another user to your employer file, follow these steps:
- Log into Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on your name located at the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Click on “Employer files” from the list.
- Click on the “Users” tab then click on the “Add a new user” button.
- Lookup the email address of the user you would like to add to the employer file.
- Select the access type and the user relationship of the new user and click on “Save”.
Important: The individual you are trying to add must have first created a user account; otherwise, the system will not be able to find this user.
- How do I register an employer?
- I am looking to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change my employer file details?
- My payroll account number is already in use in the system. What can I do?
- Why do I have to send documents to Job Bank?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- I want to register a new employer on Job Bank. Do I need to create a new user account?
- I had a job seeker user account, but I am now hiring. What do I do?
- Date modified: