How do I register an employer?
Registering an employer on Job Bank is easy! All you need to do is:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers and click on the “Register a new employer” button located on your Dashboard.
- If you wish to register additional employers, click on your name located at the top right corner of your Dashboard. Click on “Employer files” from the list, then click on “Register a new employer”.
- Select your relationship to the employer.
- Enter the employer’s payroll account number.
- Enter the employer’s business details.
- Enter the primary business address and click on “Complete registration”.
Important: You must first create a Job Bank user account before you can register an employer.
- I am looking to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change my employer file details?
- My payroll account number is already in use in the system. What can I do?
- Why do I have to send documents to Job Bank?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add another user to my employer file?
- I want to register a new employer on Job Bank. Do I need to create a new user account?
- I had a job seeker user account, but I am now hiring. What do I do?
- Date modified: