Summary Assistant Passenger Service Co-ordinator - Railway near Hamilton (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as an assistant passenger service co-ordinator - railway. The following information is applicable to all Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors (NOC 6313).
Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of hotel accommodation service clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers. They are employed by service establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Hamilton–Niagara Peninsula Region
The job prospects are fair in the Hamilton–Niagara Peninsula Region
advertised near Hamilton (ON)
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Date modified: