Job prospects Corporate Sales Manager near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Corporate sales managers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a corporate sales manager.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Corporate sales managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,640 people work in this occupation.
- Corporate sales managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 21%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 16%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 11%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: