How do the job market tools and reports work?
On the Explore the market web page, select one of the categories from the right hand side of the page and fill in the required fields. Then, click on “Search”. You can search by:
- Occupation. View a list of advertised jobs with links to find more information on a specific occupation (wages, duties, job requirements, etc.).
- Wages. Compare low, median, and high wages for the occupation or location you have selected.
- Prospects. Select from a list of locations across Canada to view detailed job market reports on specific occupations.
You can also use this page to access a number of links to valuable labour market information and statistics.
- Where is there a demand for workers in my field?
- What industries are growing in my region and across Canada?
- Why can't I find any information when I try to search for my job title?
- How do the job market tools and reports work?
- Where does the labour market information displayed on Job Bank come from?
- What is the average salary earned by workers in a particular occupation?
- Date modified: