Can I access my colleague's user account to post jobs?
- Go to Job Bank for Employers and click on "Sign up".
- Enter your user information.
- A confirmation code will be emailed to you. Enter this code into the box.
- Enter your personal information and check the "I agree" box.
- Complete all five (5) security questions, ensuring you select answers you will easily remember, and click on "Create my account".
Once you have created your own personal user account, your colleague or a Job Bank officer may add you onto the existing employer file.
Note: Multiple users can be linked to one employer file.
- I work for a placement agency. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm a friend or relative of an employer. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm an immigration consultant or lawyer. How do I use Job Bank?
- Why are placement agencies required to provide their clients' information to Job Bank?
- I'm a recruiter. How do I use Job Bank?
- How do I post jobs on behalf of multiple employers?
- Date modified: