I'm a friend or relative of an employer. How do I use Job Bank?
If you are a friend or relative of an employer, you must create your own personal user account before you can post jobs on Job Bank. You should not create a user account on behalf of your friend or relative. To create your own user account on Job Bank, you can:
- Go to Job Bank for Employers and click on "Sign up".
- Enter your user information.
- A confirmation code will be emailed to you. Enter this code into the box.
- Enter your personal information and check the "I agree" box.
- Complete all five (5) security questions, ensuring you select answers you will easily remember, and click on "Create my account".
Once you have created your own user account, you can register an employer on behalf of your friend or relative by using:
- Their payroll account number (e.g. 123456789RP0001)
- Their business information (e.g. address, phone number, etc.)
When registering the employer file, you must identify yourself as a third-party friend/relative. For more information on how to register an employer, see “How do I register an employer?”.
- Can I access my colleague's user account to post jobs?
- I work for a placement agency. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm an immigration consultant or lawyer. How do I use Job Bank?
- Why are placement agencies required to provide their clients' information to Job Bank?
- I'm a recruiter. How do I use Job Bank?
- How do I post jobs on behalf of multiple employers?
- Date modified: