Summary Installer, Radiators - Automotive Service in Alberta
Find key facts and figures about working as an installer, radiators - automotive service. The following information is applicable to all Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers (NOC 7535).
Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers install replacement automotive mechanical parts such as mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers, springs and radiators and perform routine maintenance service such as oil changes, lubrication and tire repairs on automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment. They are employed by automobile and truck service and repair shops, service departments of industrial establishments and construction, mining and logging companies.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job outlook is fair in Alberta
advertised in Alberta
- Add or replace hydraulic and transmission fluids
- Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- Change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment
- Replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers or radiators
- Date modified: