Summary Electrical Mechanic near Drummondville (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as an electrical mechanic. The following information is applicable to all Electrical mechanics (NOC 7333).
Electrical mechanics maintain, test, rebuild and repair electric motors, transformers, switchgear and other electrical apparatus. They are employed by independent electrical repair shops, service shops of electrical equipment manufacturers and maintenance departments of manufacturing companies.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Centre-du-Québec Region
The job prospects are good in the Centre-du-Québec Region
advertised near Drummondville (QC)
- Test and observe electrical and mechanical conditions of equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair electric motors, transformers, switchgear, generators and other electro-mechanical equipment
- Replace or recondition shafts, bearings, commutators and other components
- Wind, assemble and install various types of coils
- Perform static or dynamic balancing of armatures or rotors
- Date modified: