Summary Manufacturing Manager near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a manufacturing manager. The following information is applicable to all Manufacturing managers (NOC 0911).
Manufacturing managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a manufacturing establishment or of a production department within a manufacturing establishment, under the direction of a general manager or other senior manager. They are employed by manufacturing companies.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Date modified: