Summary Hotel Front Desk Clerk near Canmore (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a hotel front desk clerk. The following information is applicable to all Hotel front desk clerks (NOC 6525).
Hotel front desk clerks make room reservations, provide information and services to guests and receive payment for services. They are employed by hotels, motels and resorts.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region
The job outlook is fair in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region
advertised near Canmore (AB)
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Date modified: