Summary Executive Housekeeper near Rouyn-Noranda (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as an executive housekeeper. The following information is applicable to all Executive housekeepers (NOC 6312).
Executive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Québec
The job outlook varies across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Québec
- Establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of housekeeping supervisors and crews
- Co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas
- Ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met
- Maintain financial records
- Date modified: