Summary Enameller - Arts And Crafts near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as an enameller - arts and crafts. The following information is applicable to all Artisans and craftspersons (NOC 5244).
Artisans and craftspersons use manual and artistic skills to design and make ornamental objects, pottery, stained glass, jewellery, rugs, blankets, other handicrafts and artistic floral arrangements. Makers of musical instruments are also included in this unit group. Most craftspersons are self-employed. Artistic floral arrangers are usually employed in florist shops and floral departments of retail establishments, or may be self-employed. Craft instructors are also included in this unit group and are employed by artisan guilds, colleges, private studios and recreational organizations.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are limited in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Produce carvings from wood, stone and other materials
- Design and create glass objects
- Design metal jewellery, utensils, implements, wall hangings and other objects
- Design ornamental and ceramic functional earthenware pieces
- Prepare craftmaking lessons, gather the required working materials and demonstrate and teach craftmaking techniques
- Date modified: