Summary Senior Consultant, Operations Management in Alberta
Find key facts and figures about working as a senior consultant, operations management. The following information is applicable to all Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122).
Professionals in business management consulting occupations provide services to management such as analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed.
University education usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job outlook is fair in Alberta
advertised in Alberta
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of an establishment
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards
- Plan the re-organization of operations
- Date modified: