Summary Financial Aid Director – Post-secondary Education near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a financial aid director – post-secondary education. The following information is applicable to all Administrators - post-secondary education and vocational training (NOC 0421).
Administrators in post-secondary education and vocational training include faculty administrators and registrars of colleges or universities and administrators of vocational training schools. Faculty administrators manage the academic and related activities of faculties of colleges or universities. Registrars manage registration activities and academic records systems of colleges or universities. Administrators of vocational training schools manage the operations of vocational schools specializing in trades, technology, business or other vocational subjects.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Advise president or rector of university or college
- Plan, administer and control budgets for projects, programs, support services and equipment
- Direct, through subordinate staff, research and curriculum development
- Participate in activities of various faculty and college committees
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate academic and related activities of a college or university faculty
- Date modified: