Summary Personnel Clerk near Sherbrooke (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a personnel clerk. The following information is applicable to all Personnel clerks (NOC 1415).
Personnel clerks assist personnel officers and human resources specialists and compile, maintain and process information relating to staffing, recruitment, training, labour relations, performance evaluations and classifications. They are employed in personnel departments throughout the private and public sectors.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Estrie Region
The job prospects are fair in Québec
advertised near Sherbrooke (QC)
- Process classification, staffing and other personnel documents
- Manage personnel information database
- Prepare staff relations information
- Disseminate health and safety information
- Arrange for in house and external staff training
- Date modified: