Summary Administrative Assistant near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an administrative assistant. The following information is applicable to all Administrative assistants (NOC 1241).
Administrative assistants perform a variety of administrative duties in support of managerial and professional employers. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Calgary Region
The job outlook is limited in the Calgary Region
advertised near Calgary (AB)
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Date modified: