Summary Construction Manager near Gatineau (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a construction manager. The following information is applicable to all Construction managers (NOC 0711).
Construction managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a construction company or a construction department within a company, under the direction of a general manager or other senior manager. They are employed by residential, commercial and industrial construction companies and by construction departments of companies outside the construction industry.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Outaouais Region
The job outlook is good in the Outaouais Region
advertised near Gatineau (QC)
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Date modified: