Summary Manufacturing Technician - Industrial Engineering near Hamilton (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a manufacturing technician - industrial engineering. The following information is applicable to all Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians (NOC 2233).
Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians may work independently or provide technical support and services in the development of production methods, facilities and systems, and the planning, estimating, measuring and scheduling of work. They are employed by manufacturing and insurance companies, government departments, and establishments in other industries.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Hamilton–Niagara Peninsula Region
The job outlook is fair in the Hamilton–Niagara Peninsula Region
advertised near Hamilton (ON)
- Develop and conduct production, inventory and quality assurance programs
- Design plant layouts and production facilities
- Develop and carry out work study
- Conduct work measurement or other studies
- Develop and carry out health, safety and fire prevention plans
- Date modified: