Summary Arts And Crafts Leader - Sports And Recreation in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as an arts and crafts leader - sports and recreation. The following information is applicable to all Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness (NOC 5254).
Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness lead and instruct groups and individuals in recreational, sports, fitness or athletic programs. They are employed by community centres, sports and fitness clubs, outdoor centres, resorts, recreational facilities, health care facilities, retirement homes, correctional institutions, government departments, private businesses, tourism associations and similar establishments.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job outlook varies across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness or sports activities and techniques
- Instruct groups and individuals in arts and crafts
- Lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs
- Plan and carry out recreational, fitness and sports activities
- Understand principles of group dynamics
- Date modified: