Summary Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Canmore (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a fast food restaurant manager. The following information is applicable to all Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631).
Restaurant and food service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other food and beverage services. They are employed in food and beverage service establishments, or they may be self-employed.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region
The job prospects are limited in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region
advertised near Canmore (AB)
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Date modified: