Summary Dairy Product Tester - Food And Beverage Processing near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a dairy product tester - food and beverage processing. The following information is applicable to all Testers and graders, food and beverage processing (NOC 9465).
Testers and graders in food and beverage processing test or grade ingredients and finished food or beverage products to ensure conformance to company standards. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, fish plants, meat plants, breweries and other food and beverage processing plants.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Take samples of products at various stages of processing
- Examine ingredients or finished products to ensure conformance to company standards
- Conduct routine tests for product specifications
- Grade and label raw materials or finished products
- Ensure hygiene and sanitation practices conform to policies and regulations
- Date modified: