Summary Produce Manager - Retail in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a produce manager - retail. The following information is applicable to all Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621).
Retail and wholesale trade managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that sell merchandise or services on a retail or wholesale basis. They are employed by retail and wholesale sales establishments or they may own and operate their own store.
University education usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Determine staffing requirements
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Date modified: