Summary Produce Manager - Retail near Windsor (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a produce manager - retail. The following information is applicable to all Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621).
Retail and wholesale trade managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that sell merchandise or services on a retail or wholesale basis. They are employed by retail and wholesale sales establishments or they may own and operate their own store.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Windsor-Sarnia Region
The job outlook is fair in the Windsor-Sarnia Region
advertised near Windsor (ON)
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Implement price and credits policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Date modified: