Summary Letter Carrier near Longueuil (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a letter carrier. The following information is applicable to all Letter carriers (NOC 1512).
Letter carriers sort and deliver mail, record delivery of registered mail and collect money for cash-on-delivery parcels. They are employed by Canada Post Corporation.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Montérégie Region
The job outlook is good in the Montérégie Region
advertised near Longueuil (QC)
- Organize mail by address and load into mail bag
- Deliver mail and small parcels along established routes
- Deliver telegrams, special delivery and express mail
- Collect payment for cash-on-delivery service
- Record delivery of registered mail
- Date modified: