Summary Investment Manager - Financial Brokerage in the Muskoka–Kawarthas Region
Find key facts and figures about working as an investment manager - financial brokerage. The following information is applicable to all Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (NOC 0121).
Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of departments or establishments that provide insurance, mortgage, real estate and investment services. They are generally responsible for business development and must ensure that their group reaches performance levels related to established objectives. They are employed by insurance companies, real estate firms, stockbrokers, investment dealers, mortgage brokers and security and commodity exchanges.
University education usually required
Median wage in Ontario
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Ontario
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan, direct and monitor activities of sales department
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Plan and direct advertising and marketing campaigns
- Oversee the collection and analysis of data and information
- Date modified: