Summary Customs Manager - Business Services in Ontario
Find key facts and figures about working as a customs manager - business services. The following information is applicable to all Other business services managers (NOC 0125).
Other business services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in fields such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services.
University education usually required
Median wage in Ontario
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Ontario
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Date modified: