Summary Customs Manager - Business Services near Regina (SK)
Find key facts and figures about working as a customs manager - business services. The following information is applicable to all Other business services managers (NOC 0125).
Other business services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in fields such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services.
University education usually required
Median wage in Saskatchewan
The job prospects are good in Saskatchewan
advertised in Saskatchewan
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of establishments
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Date modified: