Summary Administrative Officer near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as an administrative officer. The following information is applicable to all Administrative officers (NOC 1221).
Administrative officers oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities, conduct analyses of administrative operations and co-ordinate acquisition of administrative services such as office space, supplies and security services. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors. Administrative officers who are supervisors are included in this unit group.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job outlook is fair in the Toronto Region
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Date modified: