Summary Director, Sales Agency Marketing Division in the Red Deer Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a director, sales agency marketing division. The following information is applicable to all Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124).
Advertising, marketing, public relations and e-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial and e-business advertising, marketing and public relations. They are employed by commercial and industrial establishments, government departments, and advertising, marketing and public relations firms or consulting businesses.
University education usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects are fair in Alberta
advertised in Alberta
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Date modified: