Summary Machine Set-up Operator - Electrical Appliance Manufacturing near Ville de Saguenay (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a machine set-up operator - electrical appliance manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Machine operators and inspectors, electrical apparatus manufacturing (NOC 9527).
Machine operators in electrical apparatus manufacturing operate machinery or equipment to fabricate complete products or parts for use in the assembly of electrical appliances and equipment, and electrical apparatus, such as batteries, fuses and plugs. Inspectors inspect and test completed parts and production items. Workers in this unit group are employed by electrical appliance and electrical equipment manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Québec
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Québec
- Operate machinery to assemble, test or package dry cell batteries
- Position lead acid storage batteries on assembly line
- Insert battery contents into casing
- Operate machinery to fabricate plates for lead acid storage batteries
- Load machinery with glass tubes, bulbs and other parts to produce light bulbs and tubes
- Date modified: