Summary Chairman/woman - Health, Education, Social And Community Services And Membership Organizations near Regina (SK)
Find key facts and figures about working as a chairman/woman - health, education, social and community services and membership organizations. The following information is applicable to all Senior managers - health, education, social and community services and membership organizations (NOC 0014).
Senior managers in health, education, social and community services and membership organizations plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, through middle managers, membership and other organizations or institutions that deliver health, education, social or community services. They formulate policies which establish the direction to be taken by these organizations, either alone or in conjunction with a board of directors. They are employed in health care organizations, educational services, social and community services and membership organizations or they may own and operate their own business.
University education usually required
Median wage in Saskatchewan
The job outlook varies across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised near Regina (SK)
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Date modified: