Skills Terminal Supervisor - Motor Transport near Calgary (AB)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "terminal supervisor - motor transport" was moved from the group Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators (NOC 7305) to the group Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators (NOC 72024).
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a terminal supervisor - motor transport in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators (NOC 72024).
- Prepare production and other reports
- Supervise workers and projects
- Train or arrange for training
- Dispatch bus drivers and monitor routes
- Monitor and operate signal and track switch control panel
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Recommend personnel actions
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: