Skills Corporate Sales Manager in British Columbia
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a corporate sales manager in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Date modified: