Skills Financial Services Representative in Alberta
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a financial services representative in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
- Prepare statements on delinquent accounts
- Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay loan
- Submit credit and loan applications to management
- Review and update credit and loan files
- Promote sale of credit and loan services
- Interview applicants for loans
- Open new personal and non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services
- Approve or reject applications, or recommend applications for approval or rejection
- Complete credit and loan documentation
- Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
- Date modified: