Skills Newspaper Distributor - Courier Service near Longueuil (QC)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a newspaper distributor - courier service in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors (NOC 1513).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Deliver and pick up messages, parcels, and other items by hand
- Accept payment or invoices for items delivered
- Keep a record of items received and delivered
- Deliver newspapers, flyers to residences and businesses
- Accept and deliver messages and packages for events, conferences or assemblies
- Sort packages
- Follow directions and read map
- Set appointments for sales team
- Perform administrative tasks
- Provide customer service
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Business, Finance and Management
Help - Business, Finance and Management
- Client Service
- Date modified: