Skills Horse Identifier near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a horse identifier in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Sports officials and referees (NOC 5253).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Officiate at sporting events or athletic competitions to maintain standards of play
- Ensure that game rules are observed
- Record lapsed time during event or competition
- Judge the performance of competitors, award points, impose penalties for infractions and determine results
- Compile scores and other athletic records
- Verify credentials of athletes or animals engaged in sports or related special events
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Service and Care
Help - Service and Care
- Protecting and Enforcing
Help - Management
Help - Analysis
- Analyzing Information
Help - Communication
- Liaising and Networking
- Negotiating and Adjudicating
- Professional Communicating
Help - Information Handling
- Processing Information
- Date modified: