Skills Diamond Grader - Jewellery Manufacturing near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a diamond grader - jewellery manufacturing in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Jewellers, jewellery and watch repairers and related occupations (NOC 6344).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Fabricate and repair precious and semi-precious metal jewellery
- Examine, cut, shape and polish diamonds and precious and synthetic gems
- Appraise gemstones and diamonds to identify rare specimens and to detect peculiarity affecting stone values
- Set precious and semi-precious stones in jewellery mountings
- Fabricate or fit parts to make watches and clocks
- Test, adjust and regulate timepiece movements
- Perform repairs and adjustments on watches and clocks
- Date modified: