Skills Investment Manager - Financial Brokerage in Ontario
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "investment manager - financial brokerage" was moved from the group Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (NOC 0121) to the group Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (NOC 10020).
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an investment manager - financial brokerage in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (NOC 10020).
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan and direct market research studies
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Advise senior management
- Manage contracts
- Oversee the collection and analysis of data and information
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan and direct advertising and marketing campaigns
- Plan, direct and monitor activities of sales department
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: