Skills Director, Sales Agency Marketing Division in the Red Deer Region
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a director, sales agency marketing division in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- Date modified: