Job requirements Snowmobile Operations Guide near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what you typically need to work as a snowmobile operations guide near Vancouver (BC). These requirements are applicable to all Outdoor sport and recreational guides (NOC 6532).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Knowledge of a particular terrain or body of water, demonstrated ability in the guided activity and relevant licences are required for employment in this group.
- Hot air balloon pilots require completion of 10 hours of ground school, 16 hours of pilot-in-command experience and a Balloon Pilot Licence issued by Transport Canada.
- Certification in first aid and CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) may be required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
Snowmobile Operations Guide near Vancouver (BC) | Job requirements
The Web server is incapable of performing the request. Please try your request again later. Please contact the server’s administrator if this problem persists.