Job requirements Snowmobile Operations Guide near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what you typically need to work as a snowmobile operations guide near Vancouver (BC). These requirements are applicable to all Outdoor sport and recreational guides (NOC 6532).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Knowledge of a particular terrain or body of water, demonstrated ability in the guided activity and relevant licences are required for employment in this group.
- Hot air balloon pilots require completion of 10 hours of ground school, 16 hours of pilot-in-command experience and a Balloon Pilot Licence issued by Transport Canada.
- Certification in first aid and CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) may be required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
Snowmobile Operations Guide near Vancouver (BC) | Job requirements
The Web server is incapable of performing the request. Please try your request again later. Please contact the server’s administrator if this problem persists.